Call if you are interested!
Position: IT Application Developer III (Lansa VL Frameworks)
Duration: 3-6 months
Client: TruGreen (A Part of the ServiceMaster Family) – Memphis, TN
§ Provides application software development services and technical support for defined projects.
§ Facilitates the analysis, development, implementation, and support of business application software using development tools.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
§ Lansa VL Frameworks required. Experience with Lansa Integrator, SQL, Java is a plus.
§ Experience working with software development case tools.
§ Advanced knowledge of relational databases and development
§ Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and attention to detail
§ Written and oral communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts.
§ Organizational and project management skills
Competencies Customer Focus/Sales Growth
§ Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
§ Change Mastery
§ Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education & Experience
§ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or a related field and 5-7 years of software development or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
§ Experience in programming and development of relational databases.
§ Consumer Services industry experience preferred.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and enhances business applications and provides specialized technical expertise to multi-faceted projects.
2. Works in cross functional teams to assist with gathering and evaluating detailed project requirements to support delivery of effective business applications.
3. Analyze, write, and produce ad-hoc queries and/or reports as required.
4. Provide analysis and estimates for new project requests.
5. Assist with process reviews and provide suggestions for improvement.
6. Maintain technical documentation and project plans for development activities.
7. Performs unit testing and documents results.
8. Performs application and environment setups/configuration and development.
9. Assists with application support.
10. Adheres to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
11. Mentors less experienced application developers.