IBM is looking for Sterling OMS developers. Please let me know if there are any available resources immediately.
Title: Sterling OMS developers
Duration – 6 to 12 Months
Bill Rate – $60/hr (all inclusive)
Location : Baton Rouge, LA
The Sterling OMS / Commerce Developer executes implementation projects, in accordance with approved client Statements of Work (SOWs) for the IBM Commerce technical services consulting organization. Working as an individual contributor, or as part of a larger team.
The Sterling OMS / Commerce Developer should demonstrate the following skills:
· Demonstrated customer facing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences.
· Accurate, detailed knowledge of specified technology software and services and experience, with applicable consulting practices, methodologies and tools.
· Ability to maintain and expand technical and business knowledge, through study and on-site delivery experience.
· Ability to report self-assessment progress toward project goals, articulated in the SOW.
· Ability to gather and analyze complex technical requirements and handle technical objections, without assistance.
· Ability to lead and mentor others.
· Proven skills to demonstrate advanced features, functions and benefits in relation to the customer’s environment and requirements.
· Demonstrated technical knowledge of the fundamental concepts, technologies, standards and methodologies associated with the solution set.
· Ability to perform installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery, tuning and application programming.
· Demonstrated ability to provide knowledge transfer, within the domain of the project assignment.
Preferred skills include the following:
· Web technologies and services, including Extensible Markup Language (XML), Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), and Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
· Application server architectures Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE).
· Experience with application development and system architecture design, working knowledge of Java and XML.
· Experience with Object Oriented (OO) programming languages, such as Java and C++
· Demonstrated knowledge of java programming (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Swing).
Some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in LOUISIANA. The work location is 100 North Street Baton Rouge, LA 70802. This is not a work from home position.